Anthony from http://sexycuisine.wordpress.com/ nominated me for The Liebster Award. I was very surprised to recieve this, expecially as it was so early in my blogging career. It’s taken me a little while to fill out all the information (sorry Anthony, hope you don’t mind!!), but better late than never!
The rules to accept the award are :
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Select 11 people for the award.
5. Pose 11 new questions to the new nominees.
6. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
My 11 questions from Anthony are:
1. What was the first dish you ever cooked? Chicken Pilaff. I made it in Home Economics at school, then made it again at home.
2. What is the spice you cannot cook without? Nutmeg.
3.Soup or salad? Soup.
4.What is your relaxing location? Apollo Bay.
5. What was your worst food experience? Therewas a time when I couldn’t boil rice…
6.What is your favorite movie? The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
7. Sweet or savory? Depends, but usually savory.
8. What is your biggest dream? To live in London.
9. Who is your idol? Can they be fictional? Hopefully. Therefore, Bel Rowly (Romola Garai) from The Hour.
10. What is your favorite holiday destination? Apollo Bay.
11.Which music do you cook to? BBC Radio 2, usually the Chris Evans Breakfast Show (which is on in the evenings here).
My 11 nominees are:
10. Hollis Pample
11. Dinner of Herbs
My 11 questions to my nominees are:
1. Which city would you most like visit?
2. Which city would you most like to live in?
3. Beach or hills?
4. Trains, planes or automobiles?
5. Bacon and eggs or cereal and toast?
6. Chocolate-based or fruit-based dessert?
7. Favourite way to pass time on a long-haul trip?
8. First live performance you saw?
9. Favourite live performance you’ve seen?
10. Sporting-code of choice?
11. Jumpers and coats or bathers and thongs (flip-flops/jandals depending on where in the world you live)?