Hello there, good reader.
How did I name my blog? I hear you ask. Well, my name is Stella and:
1. a group of fixed stars whose outline is traditionally regarded as forming a particular figure
2. group of associated persons noteworthy in some way
– The Australian Pocket Oxford Dictionary
I hope it is not wishful thinking on my behalf that this blog will become ‘a group of associated posts, noteworthy in some way’.
I am from Melbourne, in Australia (That’s the far south-eastern corner of the country). I have just got my ‘real’ full-time first job since graduating from university.
I like writing (though ‘liking’ something and being good at said thing do not necessarily go hand-in-hand) , so I decided to start blogging. My posts are not necessarily related or about any one theme or topic. They are simply on the things that interest me. Therefore, I will be posting about:
– Cooking and recipes. Both my own and the recipes of others.
– Reviews of films I see, live productions I attend, books I read, music I listen to (BBC Proms!) and anything else that I do/see/attend that I think is worthy or a write up.
– Our cat Pippa and our chickens
– Things I like. This will mostly be things I stumble across on the internet that I wish to share.
– Anything else I feel like putting out onto the world wide web.
Happy reading and thanks for stopping by,